As far as i know, the WebIntControl has only an implementation for preload-lookup.

You could create a WebUserDefined-control which creates a html-textbox and a lookup-button equal to the one you'd like to have by overriding the layout method. You also have to override the setcontrolinfo Method to get the user input back into your form. Or you use a WebStringControll instead.

Andreas Gahr

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Agus Riyadi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2004 07:00
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [development-axapta] web lookup button

Dear All,

In a webinteger field within a web form, I have set its "lookup button" property to "always" and "lookup method" property to "custom", but I didn't see the lookup button as I hope.

I want to override the lookup method of that field. The field is not a foreign key, so by default it doesn't have lookup button.

Anyone have solved this problem before ? I have searched through technet and this milist but no result.

Thanks for any comments.

regards,

agus