Hi all,

Could anyone of you help me to resolve the problem?  When i want to
log into axapta the following SQL error occurs

SQL has reported the following error:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] Invalid Object
name `SQLSYSTEMVARIABLES'

You may refer to the error log file for further details.

Retry the operation?

If i click 'Yes' the same message box will keep on emerging. However
if i click 'No' the following message will appear:

Cannot select a record in ().
The SQL database has issued an error.

If i proceed the following message will appear:

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object
name `SQLSYSTEMVARIABLES'. [SELECT VALUE FROM SQLSYSTEMVARIABLES
WHERE PARM = `SYSVARID']

If i continue the system will ask me to enter System Variables:

One or more SQL system variables are unknown.

System variable         STR
Permitted values        Text
New value

After i enter the New Value as VARCHAR(%u)the system will
automatically exit and if i want to log into Axapta again the same
SQL error will appear.

May i know what is happening? Is there anyway to resolve the
problem?

Hope you all can reply to me as soon as possible. Thank you in
advance.