Hello!

We have installed Axapta 2.5 SP4 with local pack 7. After user log in,
Axapta displays message: "Client does not have the necessary files installed
in order to run Axapta.       Click OK to install the files now."
Then we click OK. After a few seconds Axapta displays Error message: "File
'M:\Axapta\share\include\' does not exist.
When we next time log in, the error message displays again!

Where can we find the problem? What can we do with them?
Any sugestions...

Best regards

Tomasz Dudek
Integris