I have a host with win server 2003. On this I have installed
Microsoft Virtual PC. On this virt. pc i have a win server 2000.

I want to register the Axapta Business Connecter an install the
Axapta Enterprise Portal on the virtual pc.

The COM+ application is installed with an error. When I try to start
the object I get the message "You must have components in an
application in order to start the application"

It seems like there's no connection with the axcom.dll file which
resides at my host machine (win2003 server)

Can somebody help, please?

Fredrik