Hi

Yes definitely you are correct if i am talking about Sales order postings but i am concered with any postings that happen in Axapta.

Let me put this another way. I want that if a postings or anything like record creation is been done in any module i want to capture the information regarding that in a database table at the same time.

One way of doing it is that i can put my code in every base class like formletter etc but i don't want that.

So is there any method / class which is bypassed if any class is called or any object of any class is created.

In short i am saying is there any event triggring functionality in Axapta.

Regards

Amit

drfate88 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi Amit,

it think you want to catch current processing tasks within the
axapta application, meaning you want to retrieve the existing
objects (eg. SalesFormLetter_Invoice). You have to know, that in a 2-
tier envrionment objects only exist on the client (not new :-)).

Have you thought about modifying the baseclasses (e.g.
SalesFormLetter) that it's makes an entry in a table containing the
needed data. Maybe you use the function ClassNum to find out which
classinstance is in process!

Be carefull when modifying Classes like SalesFormLetter.

cu

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

[EMAIL PROTECTED]