Try the following:

Move the code with normal export and import without ID's. You should
use a temporary environment with an empty database.

Replace the var-layer with the bus-layer in the environment with the
data. When you have started Axapta you should run a
Check/Synchronize to update the database information with the new
Id's.

If you have any reference to tableId and classId you should make an
update script for these data.

Best regards,
Bjørn Møller Pedersen
Thy Data Center Development A/S

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Stefan Osterburg