Hi,

I have to integrate my axapta with another system. This system is a "weighing machine" system.

The weigh-bridge calculates the truck's weight continuously. We must get the empty and full weight of the truck by a button click or another way.

Do u know or did u before work in this area. I have to do somewhat like getting a value (in a button click) from an emulation program or  a barcode program and finally insert it in a grid area in  my Axapta Form.

Thanks in advance for your advices and shared experiences.