Hi,

It works only if  the .bmp file is a 24 bit.

HK

manjushree dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I tried to insert logo but nothing happens. do we have to do
something else before the step described below?

Thank you
Manjushree

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Sonny Wibawa Adi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Satyanagara,
>
> Copy your client's company logo to
$AXAPTA_DIR$\Application\Share\Include\ and rename it to
CompanyLogo.BMP. It is worked on Axapta 3.0 SP2.

> Regards,
>
> Sonny Wibawa Adi
>

> L Manuel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> replace logo.bmp file with the picture you want (should rename it
> LOGO.BMP in order to work).
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Joy Satyanagara
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > nice to meet you all. I'm new in this group.
> >
> > I want to insert a logo or picture at main menu in
> > axapta. Can it be done in axapta? what should i do?
> >
> > FYI i'm using Axapta 3.0
> >
> > I'm looking for an or several answers from you all.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > =====
> > Regards,
> >

> > Joy Satyanagara

> > Friends.  Fun.  Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger.
> > http://messenger.yahoo.com/
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.