Tobias,

That part I understood, but what I want to know is can I replace the
SysQueryForm in the property with another form.

If I do so how to get rid of the error. Maybe someone already did so
or can explain for what purpose the property - besides the
SysQueryForm - can be used.

Regards,
Danny

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Andrae, Tobias"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Apparently the QueryRun calls this method in SysQueryForm ;-)
> To find out what this form does just take a look at it - it is
located in AOT-Forms.
> Hth, Tobias

Query

> > Dear all,
> >
> > Axapta release 3.0 SP3
> >
> > Can someone tell me how the property form in a query can be used.
> > Most of (lets say all) the standard queries have the value
> > SysQueryForm.
> >
> > When entering another form I get the error message:
> > Error executing code: FormRun object does not have
method 'okPressed'.