Dear all,

We implemented a new Report for printing Remittance Advice
and Cheque on one paper especially for UK.

The Preprinted form of this formular is 305 mm long
(A4 = 297), and its endless paper which is transported
by the printer Epson FX 1050.

If we make a printout with more than one page at once
the control heights of the pages after the first page
are not correct any more. (The form is not filled correct)

How can we tell Axapta / Printer that the page height
is not like A4?

With kind regards

Keven Walz

Entwicklung

ECOSOL Betriebswirtschaftliche EDV-Lösungen GmbH

A-4850 Timelkam, Gewerbepark 6

Telefon: +43 7672 94900 41

Fax: +43 7672 94900 28

e-mail: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>