  From: Theissen, Annette [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 7:31 PM
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: [development-axapta] Open Label Editor -> Axapta crashes

  Hi everybody,

  when opening the label editor, my Axapta client crashes, after some
  communication with the server. The editor is not shown.
  This only happens on one client PC, so it must be a local problem. It
  happens both with thin and fat clients, all running in 3tier mode. But I
  don't know whether that's of any importance.

  Does anybody have any ideas what might cause this problem, or what I might
  check?

  TIA, Annette

  Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
  Dipl. Phys. Annette Theißen
  System Software Entwicklung
  Viscom AG - Carl-Buderus-Str. 9-15 - D-30455 Hannover
  Phone: +49/511/94996-0 - Fax: +49/511/94996-900
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.viscom.de