From: geerties [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 July 2004 10:46
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [development-axapta] Sending mail from class or form

Hello.
How can I sent a mail from a class or form in 2.5.
How must I connect to our mailserver? Do I need a licensekey for this
and if yes which is it?

Thanks
geert

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129s4aipv/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1705006764:HM/EXP=1090405761/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com> click here