But what do you do when you want to solve it using the Axapta best
practise? In this case I have a dialog that runs a NewMyClass().

In the main-method of the dialog I would have something like:
//...
Args myArgs;
MyNewClass myNewClass;
;

  if(dlg.prompt())
  {
    dlg.run();

    //I need something to pass the values
    myArgs = new Args("aFileName", "date", "amount");//->does not
compile

    //Then I would like to create an instance of MyNewClass using
    myNewClass = MyNewClass::main(myArgs);

}

So the initial question asked before is still valid.
How to solve this (design) problem?
That is: how to pass variables from a dialog to a (new) class object?

* Should I create a newMyClass with a main method that contains a
container instead of the Args object? Or is there a better (best
practise) way?

like:

static void main(container _container)
{