From: baumgartner_helbling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, 24 July 2004 1:25 a.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [development-axapta] Blocking Production for planning

Hi all

If i have a production order which is in the status "started" (no
picking of material and no route jobs) and has a assigned end-date,
i don't want the masterplan to calculate a new end-date. Because i
know that i will finish the production in time at my original end-
date.

I alway thought, that the parameter "blocked" on the production
order will exactly do that. But unfortunately it doesn't.

Does anyody knows a solution for this?

Kind regards
Michael

PS. I'm running Axapta Ver. 3.0 Sp2

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129vsgq3p/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705006764:HM/EXP=1090684931/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
p:/companion.yahoo.com>

s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=144308903>

  _____