We'll wait with bated breath for that then. :-)

Thanks for the info Kim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kim Truelsen (MICROSOFT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 August 2004 17:03
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [development-axapta] Aos auto stop start

HI Malcolm

I just want to add something. We actually have a tool that can
start/stop/status each individual instances. We haven't published it
yet, but I will work on that. I have the tool myself and it works
perfectly and also across servers.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Kim Truelsen
Escalation Engineer
Microsoft Business Solutions Axapta
EMEA Global Technical Support Center

Direct / mobile: +45 4489 0100 / +45 29499958
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Online support at: www.microsoft.com/support
MBS Partnersource at:
www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/PartnerSource/default.mspx
Security Updates at: www.microsoft.com/protect

Microsoft Denmark
Tuborg Boulevard 12
DK-2900 Hellerup
Phone:+45 4489 0100 / Fax: +45 4468 5510

If you have any feedback about my work, please let either myself or my
manager Kenneth Stubban know at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or telephone +45
4498 0750
Note: This email may contain confidential information. If you are not
named on the addressee list, please take no action in relation to this
email, do not open any attachment and please contact the sender (details
above) immediately.