Hi,

I know there are certifications but I have never heard of a Development
License.  Can someone please explain along with who requires and issues a
development license?

                                    Thanks,
                        Bob

Bob Brinker
Oakdene Group, Inc.
2625 Butterfield Rd. (Suite 212E)
Oak Brook, IL 60523-1261
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Forwarded by Bob Brinker/OGIDM on 08/09/2004 08:52 AM -----

vinay malhotra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
08/08/2004 11:58 PM
Please respond to development-axapta

        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:
        bcc:
        Subject:        Minimum requirement for coding in Axapta' Axapta

hi,

Minimum requirement is development license.

regards

vins
--- maroof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello
>  I am new to Axapta. I have a 2-tier installation on
> box.
> I wanted to know the minimum stuff required for
> Axapta
> development.
>
> Would appreciate if someone could explain in detail.
>
> Thanks,
> Maruf

> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail