Hi,
I am trying to get an OLAP report with a pivotTable from Axapta. But, if There is any dimension or measure field not  in default currency in the report, the program selects(makes checked) the "use amount table" checkbox in the "Cube instances" form/"overview" tab automatically. Then when I click "process" it gives the error:

"The field with id '0' those does  not exist in the table "tablename" "
If  there is not any field in the table ,that will cause the system convert the foreign currency to default, program does not gives any error  and shows the report.
thanks.

Note: There is not an error when I compile the class createamout  ,which is used when "amount table" checked.
Gungor polatkan