De : ottawa_m2003 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : 15 septembre 2004 19:05
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : [development-axapta] Urgent: Where is "TemporaryFormName"

Hi,

I am trying to add a new row in " Accounts Payable/Purchase Order/".
It takes me to another form called CreatePurchaseorder. When I can
click on "vendoraccount", it opens another form which
has "Vendoraccount   name  Searchname OurAccount Telephonenumner" as
columns. I clicked on the help icon to see which form it is so that
I can make some changes. It says " TemporaryFormName". I couldn't
find "TemporaryFormName" in forms. I would like to add " zip code
columns after Telephonenumber. How can I do this??????

Is there any one to help as I am working in a tight schedule.....
Thank in advance.
Ottawa

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT