From: Matt Benic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 September 2004 13:31
To: Axapta Dev
Subject: [development-axapta] Does Axapta require an SMTP server?

Hi all,
Our network admin has just informed me that there is an open SMTP port on
our Axapta server. Does Axapta by any chance require an SMTP server, or
install one during it's installation? I did the install and at no stage did
I manually configure an SMTP server on the machine!
Regards,

Matt Benic
Axapta Developer
UTi Sun Couriers Division

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude
makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."
- Col. John P. Stapp

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1298fkgkm/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1705006764:HM/EXP=1095428731/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com> click here
  <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=941954752>

  _____