From: Kim Truelsen (MICROSOFT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16. september 2004 18:53
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [development-axapta] Multiple AOS with multiple Application
Directories

Hi

You can use the Treenode.aotrestore and treenode.aotrefresh to update
your AOT on all servers

I made a batch job running on all AOS, that restored the AOT.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Kim Truelsen
Escalation Engineer
Microsoft Business Solutions Axapta
EMEA Global Technical Support Center

Direct / mobile: +45 4489 0100 / +45 29499958
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]@microsoft.com>

Online support at: www.microsoft.com/support
<BLOCKED::http://www.microsoft.com/support
MBS Partnersource at:
www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/PartnerSource/default.mspx
<BLOCKED::http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/PartnerSource/defau
lt.mspx>
Security Updates at: www.microsoft.com/protect
<BLOCKED::http://www.microsoft.com/protect

Microsoft Denmark <BLOCKED::http://www.microsoft.dk/
Tuborg Boulevard 12
DK-2900 Hellerup
Phone:+45 4489 0100 / Fax: +45 4468 5510

If you have any feedback about my work, please let either myself or my
manager Kenneth Stubban know at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<BLOCKED::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or telephone +45 4498 0750
Note: This email may contain confidential information. If you are not
named on the addressee list, please take no action in relation to this
email, do not open any attachment and please contact the sender (details
above) immediately.