Hi Group,

I am writing an app in .NET which retrieves price information from
the InventTable and InventTableModule.

I can call the tables individually like this:

axDataSourcePrimary = (IAxaptaObject)axQuery.Call("AddDataSource",
mt.mainTable,"","","","","");

where mt.MainTable contains the table number. I then add another data
Source to the first containing the InventTableModule:

axDataSourceSecondary = (IAxaptaObject)axDataSourcePrimary.Call
("AddDataSource", lt.mainTable,"","","","","");

where lt represents the linked table.
But how do I set the addLink? In Axapta one might call something like

axDataSourcePrimary.addLink(fieldNum (InventTable, ItemID), fieldNum
(InventTableModule, ItemID));

where fieldNum returns a QueryRange. What I need to do is something
like this in .net:

axDataSourceSecondary.Call
("addLink","TableNumA,FieldNumA","TableNumB,FieldNumB","","","","");

But this obviously doesn't work. So does anybody know how to call
hierarchical queries in .Net?

Thanks,

Richard