  From: Jesmond Giordimaina
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 12:15 PM
  Subject: [development-axapta] Axapta Source control

  Hi all,

  Guess that all of you have been working with live
  Axapta environments. We were thinking this morning of
  whether using Visual Source Safe for version control
  will be possible with Axapta. If not what do you
  suggest for version control? After all is file locking
  possible, given that Axapta will be using the same
  files?

  reg
  Jesmond

  http://vote.yahoo.com