From: axapamature [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 5 October 2004 4:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [development-axapta] Error while installing Axapta3.0 on Windows
Server 2003

Hi all :

I was having an error saying that one of the dll file "msvbvm50.dll"
is missing when i tried to install Axapta3.0 on Windows Server 2003.

Is there anyone here successfully installed Axapta3.0 on Windows
Server 2003, and did you facing the same error message during the
installation process?

Your comment or experienced in solving this error is much
appreciated.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Axapamature.