Pieter,

Where can I find them in the database ?
Cause almost all objects in the data dictionary keep
their id number even when a modification is made to
them in a higher layer. Nevertheless the system knows
that is has been modified and in which layer.

What logic is used to ensure that a modified object is
first taken from the highest layer and not from the
kernel. Apparently if I read the developer's manual
this should be the unique id number. However since it
looks that this is not valid for objects in the data
dictionary how is it done?

regards,
Danny

--- Pieter Wijnen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> They are sequential to their layer
>
> I don't have the sequenques handy right now, so I
> can't elaborate, but
> it does make life hell when you want to move objects
> (read tables) to a
> different layer..
>

> Pieter

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129kaq2vn/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/

D=groups/S=1705006764:HM/EXP=1097130376/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
> p:/companion.yahoo.com>

> s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=275891093>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> *         To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *         To unsubscribe from this group, send an
> email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]