Hi Jim,

   May be you could import the transactions directly and post but I had
tried in a few times and kept getting errors.

When I see the "LedgerjournalTransDaily" table, I see that there is one more
table in the datasource "CustVendPaymJournalFee" . I don't know exactly what
is saved in this table because when I checked it through the table browser
it shows empty.

            When I check the way the line is created manually the system
uses the LedgerJournalEngine (class) to check and calculate the data for the
LedgerJournalTrans table. I remember I had used the same way to populate the
table.

   If we can successfully post after importing the lines then it would be
the best thing.

Cheers,

Girish

  _____