Thanks it works fine ... is it possible to put the data into an
array ? I think it would be easier for mee because otherwise ill have
to have some very defined SQL statements.
I get a form of list ( Because i selected 2 rows in the database )
and as far as i can se it's not possible to those one of them like
this getstring(1,1) ?

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> HI
>
> try this
> static void SQLStmt_Demo(Args _args)
> {
>     Connection  Connection;
>     Statement   Statement;
>     ResultSet   ResultSet;
>     str         myString;
>     ;
>     // Create a new connection to the Axapta database
>     connection = new Connection();
>     // Create a statement for the new connection
>     Statement = connection.createStatement();
>     // Execute a select statement in the new connection
>     Resultset = statement.executeQuery("select AccountNum from
vendtable");
>     // retrive a string from the first collumn in the resultset
>     while (ResultSet.next())
>         info(ResultSet.getString(1));
>
> }
>
> /Jesper

Nov-2004 12:54)
> From:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> > I can't find the getstring command i can only find one called
tostring

> > I can't figure out how to use that one when i use it  something
like
> > this
> >
> > S.executeQuery( select ....... );
> > S.toString()
> >
> > If i get axapta to print the s.toString it only says: Class
Statement

> > Could u give a exampel of how to do it ?
> >
> > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED],
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > You get a resultset(Class) from a statement.
> > >
> > > You extract a string with the method getstring.
> > >
> > > /Jesper

Nov-