From: Baumgartner Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 November 2004 12:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AW: [development-axapta] Knowledge Management/Archiving

Hi Matt

Well I think you should forget about using the Axapta Knowledge Management
Module for your archiving problem. This Module has nothing to do with
archiving processes for big databases. In Ver. 2.5 there was some
functionality called archiving where you could create an archive of
documents and other things connected to an employee. In Ver 3.0 they changed
the whole functionality and the word archiving isn't used anymore.

Unfortunately i can't give you a tipp or a solution for your problem (which
I think is quite a common task), i am also stil looking for any good
archiving solution.

Greets
Michael