Hi Alessandro,

please have a look at Axapta Developer's Guide and read section
"IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS" under "IAxapta2 interface, Logon". Business
Connector makes something like a primary logon to Axapta for the
calling process when axcom.dll is loaded. This primary logon can not
be canceled by calling IAxapta->Logoff() or decrementing reference
counter (Marshal.ReleaseComObject()). In fact you have to unload
axcom.dll from calling process (CoFreeUnusedLibraries() or
CoFreeLibrary()) or terminate this process. I guess - and this is only
my assumption - primary logon is based on first COM license. Since you
have only one COM license you can not switch user unless axcom.dll is
unloaded. As mentioned above there are API functions to unload dlls
from your process  when using Standard COM. However using COM+
axcom.dll is loaded into worker process of COM+ system. In this case
you have to restart Business Connector by COM+ admin console.
Unfortunately I do not know a proper way of reloading axcom.dll into
workerprocess by calling process.

Regards,
Onno