Hi Jim,

I have created a simple temporary table and a form that have that datasource.
Mine is working fine. This is my code at form:

public void run()
{
    MyTmpTable  _MyTmpTable;
    ;
    _MyTmpTable.clear();
    _MyTmpTable.CustAccount = 'D00002'; // this code must exists at
CustTable.CustAccount
    _MyTmpTable.Name        = 'a';
    _MyTmpTable.insert();
    _MyTmpTable.clear();
    _MyTmpTable.CustAccount = 'D00004';
    _MyTmpTable.Name        = 'avbvb';
    _MyTmpTable.insert();
    _MyTmpTable.clear();
    _MyTmpTable.CustAccount = 'D00019';
    _MyTmpTable.Name        = 'dda';
    _MyTmpTable.insert();
    _MyTmpTable.clear();
    _MyTmpTable.CustAccount = 'D00051';
    _MyTmpTable.Name        = 'asda';
    _MyTmpTable.insert();
    super();
    MyTmpTable.setTmpData(_MyTmpTable);
    MyTmpTable_ds.executeQuery();
}

My form has two datasources (MyTmpTable and CustTable) and CustTable is joined
to MyTmpTable.

I also attach my project for this example.

Regards,

Sonny Wibawa Adi

Jim Dickie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello group,

I'm trying to use a temporary table in a form data source and it doesn't
seem to work.  The data is generated ok, but if I try to sort or filter
on it, it all seems to disappear again, also does not seem to be
available for a join.

Anyone had any experience with this?

Also it doesn't seem possible to set a normal table als temporary in a
data source.  I had to create a temp. table specially for this purpose.
Or am I missing something?

Thank you for any hints, even if only to confirm it is not possible.

Jim

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada