From: El Caramba [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 1:33 PM
To: Development-Axapta; Axapta-Knowledge-Village
Subject: [development-axapta] Syncronization error - Invalid object name
'INFORMATION_SCHEMA.VIEWS'

Hi all,

when I try to syncronize Axapta, I get some error messages like this:

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name
'INFORMATION_SCHEMA.VIEWS'.

(IF EXISTS (SELECT TABLE_NAME FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.VIEWS WHERE
TABLE_NAME = 'PROJCOMMITTEDCOSTPROJECTVIEW') DROP VIEW
PROJCOMMITTEDCOSTPROJECTVIEW)

All in all I get 14 error messages, all like the one above.
But when i take a look into the AOT there are more than 20 Views.

For some Views i get no error message.

Where is the problem?

Can sombody help me??

Thanks in advance.

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1293l6m17/M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705006764:HM/EXP=1102270231/A=2434971/R=0/SIG=11eeoolb0/*http:/www.n
etflix.com/Default?mqso=60185400> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=
:HM/A=2434971/rand=575715537>

  _____