Hi  Pirmin

I too had the same problem everytime on Axapta startup the message box for
outlook access used
to pop up.....
I first checked against the emplyoees for Outlook synchronization which was
switched off 4 all empl.

Then I did unselct the outlook synchronization in the configuration
(Administration->system->configuration->CRM series->outlook synchronization)
On restarting the Axapta application the Issue was solve...

So me surprised why it did'nt work for you........

Njoy your work

Deeps