Dear all,

Running axapta 3.0 sp3.

I have exported data import/export definitions from my development
database.

When importing my data import/export definition groups into a test
database I get an error message. The message says "not enough rights
to insert the data or the imported file only contains shared tables".

When importing the dat/def-file using the import wizard it works
fine.

The problem I have is that it seems impossible now to import other
data using the definition groups. I get the message New table are
available which have not been included in your group XXX.

I seem not be able to solve this. Whatever I try, created new
company, use the admin login, ... It certainly will be a small thing
that I am overlooking.

Anyone aware of this problem and knows how to solve it?

regards,
Danny

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to