Hello All

How to save and restore Query ranges in autoreport? It is possible in Axapta
3.0 SP2?
When I generating Autoreport from any form in Axapta 3.0 SP2, a dialog with
report ranges and parameters will open. If I choose "Select", a standard
dialog for inputing ranges (sysQueryForm) will open. There is "Modify" menu
and "Save as" menu item in it. After choosing "Save as" it should be allowed
to restore saved ranges. I thought that "Select Query" combo box will be
updated, but do not.
Anybody knows, how can I restore saved ranges? Maybe I
should enable some configuration keys or there are license keys for it?

Help please.

Tomasz Dudek

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/saFolB/TM