  Från: jasondykeson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Skickat: den 20 december 2004 12:36
  Till: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
  Ämne: [development-axapta] Axapd.aoi file error

  Dear Members,

  I have a problem during creation of index axapd.aoi file.

  At start up of Axapta it start to create the file only after a few
  seconds it gives an error.

  The message is:

  Error in file C:\program files\....\Appl\Standard\axsys.oad while
  reading in record = COE63CO
  windows error :=
  error code: 38 = End of file.

  Try again?

  If I click No, Axapta continuous and I get the message again. After
  clicking no again Axapta starts. Only I doubt that Axapta works
  fine.

  Can anyone help me with this major problem

  thnx

  Jason D