Have you tried to delete the aoi file?

Regards

  _____

From: el8tion [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21. december 2004 22:08
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [development-axapta] Problem with ax 2.5 to 3.0 data upgrade

I'm back again - same problem. Posted before but didn't get any
replies. Figured I'd try again. Maybe I'll have to open a support
incident with MBS, but I'd rather not burn one of those unless I have
to.

Can't get thru the post-sync data upgrade step.

I get the following error:

Error executing code: InventMovement (object) has no valid runable
code in method 'new'.

Stack trace:
\Classes\InventMovement\new
\Classes\InventMov_Sales\new - line 9
\Classes\InventMovement\constructNoThrow - line 44
\Classes\InventMovement\construct - line 3
\Classes\InventMovement\bufferSetRemainQty - line 3
\Classes\AxSalesLine\setTableFields - line 70
\Classes\AxInternalBase\doSave - line 12
\Classes\AxInternalBase\save - line 3
\Classes\ReleaseUpdateDB_V25toV30\updateProjItemReq - line 52
<runtime compiled code>\
void go(ReleaseUpdateDB_V25toV30 _release)
{
;
    _release.updateProjItemReq();
}

\Classes\ReleaseUpdateDB\run - line 27
\Classes\ReleaseUpdateExecute\run - line 11
\Classes\BatchRun\runJob - line 46
\Classes\BatchRun\do - line 54
\Forms\BatchRun\Methods\doBatch
\Forms\BatchRun\Methods\setStart
\Forms\BatchRun\Methods\setRunning
\Classes\FormButtonControl\Clicked

Now, both the class InventMovement and one of the tables it appears
to be updating - ProjTable had been modified in the var layer, but I
removed those mods and tried it again and still same problem.

When I look at class InventMovement I don't see any 'new' method at
all.

I just don't know how to figure this out. It's above my head.

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ce902h/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705006764:HM/EXP=1103786901/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
anion.yahoo.com> click here

:HM/A=2128215/rand=951389185>