--- In development-axapta@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
> the error is in class InventMov_Sales\new - line 9
> super - calls InventMovement
> So recompile InventMov_Sales and try again.
> A good idea is to compile forward the class InventMovement

> Otto

Wow, thanks for the replies everyone, especially you Otto - you saved
me.

I was not seeing *any* new method when I opened the class
InventMovement. As the other poster noted - he said there must be
changes in an outer layer. Well, there *where* - in the var layer,
but I removed those. Anyway, I never RECOMPILED the class after
removing changes from the var layer - silly me - didn't think I'd
have to - figured Axapta would be smart enough to handle that when
deleting mods to a class from a layer. Once I recompiled the class,
data upgrade completed sucessfully!

I am a happy camper - for now - until I run into the next problem ;-)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada