I think it would be easier to create blank text field.
Set autodeclaration to "yes", then do something like:

for (i=1; i<=n;i++)
{
  someStr += strfmt(" %1",ItemId);

}
where you need (this could be inside your fetch()
method)

then call programmable section one time, but before
that set text field value:

textField.text(someStr);

--- Danny Gaethofs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I want to realize that a control field in a
> programmable section
> repeats 5 times on the first line of my report.
>
> To test this I created a simple programmable section
> containing the
> field ItemId.
>
> I send the item record from the fetch() method.
>
> Using a while loop in my fetch method and a counter
> I want the item
> to be printed 5 times on the first line of my
> report.
>
> I am not able to succeed, instead the item prints on
> five lines.
>
> Can someone explain me how I can realize this.
>
> Axapta 3.0 SP3.
>
> Danny

=====
Paulius Cerniauskas