We programm Enterprise portal for our client. Theres
is a form where user fills in tha data and then
presses "add record" button. The same form appears,
validation is performed and if there are errors info
is displayed and the recors isn't added. Client
doesn't like the form is displayed with ampty new
record line (all values are gone) if  there are
errors. For some reason the client doesn't like press
"Back" button on web browser and asks to make
additional button "back" at the bootom of the form.
How to make that when you press this button you return
to previos form with filled values?
tanx.

=====
Paulius Cerniauskas