1::For simple queries it's ok to use static code. If
you want dinamically modify query - put it in AOT.

2:: Always

3:: If it is some commont action, put it on table's
delete() method aftes Super(). If it is some way
related to form's datasource it would fit in form's
datarosce's delete() after super()
the same with validate. Except you must remember that
form's datasource's validate delete is performed first
and then table's validatedelete() .
<...>
> 1--If you have the choice between writing select
> stat in code or
> defining a query in the AOT, and if u have a 3 tier
> arch. What do u
> do?

> 2-- When do u use tts? During Insert, Update, or
> delete?
> 3-- Where is the best place to put code to execute
> AFTER a record
> has been deleted? and where do you put it if you
> want to validate
> before the delete?
>
> 4-- What is the primary advantage of a cluster
> index?, does it in
> any way minimize the number of indices?
>
> 5-- In the axapta manual,MorphX Integration, they
> propse 2 methods.
> One is the use of journals to integrate to axapta,
> the other is
> using the API. When do you use what?
>
> 6--Does Intellimorph handle the drawing of the forms
> in axapta, does
> it also handle the showing/hiding of fields?
>
> 7-- During the import of objects, what happens to
> these:
> -- table ids
> -- rec ids
> -- Label ids
>
> 8-- When importing table objects:
> -- Is there a risk of loosing data because of table
> ids.
> -- Can I import tables with more that 50 fields? (I
> heard this
> somewhere)
> 9 -- Is there any security setting to check after
> the table is
> imported?
>
> Thanks
>
> --Rab.