From: Matt Benic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 February 2005 12:43 PM
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [development-axapta] Date/Time of last login

SysUserLog is what you want:

select firstonly * from SysUserLog
order by createdDate desc, createdTime desc
where (SysUserLog.UserId == "MY_ID") &&
(SysUserLog.Type == SysLogType::login)

You can check the createdDate/time for the actual login time.

Regards,

Matt Benic
Axapta Developer
UTi Sun Couriers Division

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude
makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."
- Col. John P. Stapp
www.smallfrymobile.com <http://www.smallfrymobile.com>