I have a problem with a Integer declaration in Axapta 2.5.

After a system restart Monday morning (No Mods all weekend) all was fine on
Friday.

I now have a situation where An Integer call in class
InventDimCtl_frm_onHand\modifyQuery will not complie the

"Int     h,x,y;"statement.

But will compile.

Int  h;
Int  x;
Int  y;

The system is full of the first Statment and it will fail all through out
the system.

Has anyone come across this?  How Do I fix it?

Myrl

Regards,
Myrl Stadnick -  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NRI Electronics Inc. - IT Technologist