Von: pisonnic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2005 16:28
An: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [development-axapta] Re: Problem logo report

Hi Denis,
   I use Axapta 2.5 sp3 but I don´t have the pdf option. I have RTF
or ASCII and HTML, only. In the HTML format, I see the logo but it
doesn´t keep the format of Axapta report, is a disaster. What should
I do? Do you use the cssClass?

thanks.

Cesar.

--- In development-axapta@yahoogroups.com, "Unger, Denis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do you use 2.5sp4? I think with sp4 output as rtf was improved.
>
> Alternatively you should use a pdf printer or pdf mailer because it
is much more better.

> Denis

Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E- Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie

> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e- mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.