I would use TreeNode.AOTdelete().  Check in the dev help for more info on TreeNode class.

Regards,

Steeve...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Daniel Redelinghuys [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : 8 mars 2005 08:02
À : development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [development-axapta] Delete enum

Hi All,

Can anyone please help with code to delete a enum value (the hole enum) from
the AOT (hole environment). I need to do this in a job after all instances
of that value has been move from the tables.

Thank you,

Daniel J. Redelinghuys
Axapta Developer  UTi-Sun Couriers Division
Tel: +27 12 673 2324 Fax: +27 12 673 2344