Hi Vegar,

Just use a barcode font.
Any of the fonts starting with BC will print a barcode.
So if you want to print some ID on your report change the font
property of the control to BC..whatever..
Only I've no idea what barcode font you should use.
You may need to find out what exactly it's gonna be used for, if they
already have some specification about what font to use.

Regards,
Nico

--- In development-axapta@yahoogroups.com, "vegar410"