Hi Stefan,

this has nothing to do with unicode - it's just the protocol for SQL which should be only TCP/IP - and not Named Pipes or multiprotocol ;-)

Tobias

      -----UrsprÃngliche Nachricht-----
      Von: Stefan Osterburg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
      Gesendet: Mo 04.04.2005 08:42
      An: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: [development-axapta] AOS event log message

      Hi all,

      on my AOS server event log I get the following message (this is
      my translation of the German message):

      Object Server xyz: SQL diagnostics: Detected SQL-Protocol 's' is not
      recommended for Microsoft Business Solutions - Axapta Multiple sessions.

      German:
      Object Server xyz: SQL diagnostics: Festgestelltes SQL-Protokoll 's'
      nicht fÃr Microsoft Business Solutions - Axapta Mehrfachsitzungen empfohlen.

      Has anyone seen this? What am I doing wrong? I have left most settings
      at their defaults for the object server (disabled Unicode).

      Stefan