From: Sandeep Kr. Shukla [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 8:49 AM
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [development-axapta] XML

Hello,

For this you will have to write the schema for that XML file and after
that you will have to write the classes\methods for each node in Axapta
to read the data from the XML file. After that you will have to attach
the methods to the nodes in the XML schema that you have specified in
the Axapta. When you process the in the gateway queue then the data will
be imported in the Axapta.

Regards,
Sandeep Kr. Shukla