-----Original Message-----
From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harry
(Harshawardhan Deshpande
Sent: 15 April 2005 11:10
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [development-axapta] AP&AR aging by currency

hi

I was looking @this functionality & it looks like this is standard in
Axapta.

Exactly which AR aeging report are you taking about?

regards

harry

James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

Has anyone created the AR and AP aging reports in original transaction
currencies?
I have a requirement for this but am not sure how long it might take to do
or whether there is any risks (i.e. why is such reports not already in std
Axapta?)

Thanks
James

[EMAIL PROTECTED]