-----Original Message-----
From: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jesper Kehlet
Sent: 09 June 2005 11:01
To: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [development-axapta] Print all Axapta companies data in a
report

There is actually a class + a form, both called SysQueryForm, that
control the queries for reports.

If you change the findFields() method on the class, you can enable the
Company (DataAreaId) field for selection, but there may be other things
needed to have it actually pull data.

I need to dig more into this later myself, but I don't have time right
now.  Hopefully this will get you started.