Mmmm, seems to be very interesting, thanks a lot Steeve!
________________________________

Da: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Per conto di Steeve Gilbert
Inviato: giovedì 9 giugno 2005 14.23
A: development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Oggetto: RE : [development-axapta] Number sequences

Is that what you are looking for?

http://www.axaptalink.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=73

Steeve...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : development-axapta@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Zappia Alessandro
Envoyé : 9 juin 2005 03:54
À : development-axapta@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [development-axapta] Number sequences

Hi everybody!
Is there a way to include a new number sequence in a project?
I try to explain my problem, i've developed an interface with a carrier
and each shipment is stored in a table using an ad-hoc number sequence.
I'd like to make this sequence self-creating when I import the project.
Is there a way to do this?
Many many thanks for any help!

Alex