Dear All

I am doing upgrade process process from Ax2.5 sp3 to
Ax3.0 sp3. I have do the following process. There are
two location (point 5 & point 8) and pop up error and
failure to upgrade finally. Can anyone help me to
verify what is the problem here and giving me a
solution or hints. Very thanks

1. Copy all. aod files form verson 2.5 application
folder to the old folder in 3.0 application.com

2. Copy all .aod containing modifications (e.g
ax.usr.aod) form version 2.5 applicaion folder to 3.0
applcaion folder.

3. copy all client specific labels form version2.5
applicaion to 3.0 applicaion.

4. Run database synchronization and reindex.

5. Compile the whole applicaion with with a infolog
pop up, a content example below:

Unable to save : Version of Group BOMLine on th server
is newer
Unable to save : Version of Group BOM on the server is
newer
Unable to save : Version of Group Administration on
the server is newer
.....etc

6 No any compile error after poin 5, so I use our 2.5
database to start "Upgrade check list funcion"

7. All processing run smoothly except synchronize
database

8. After database synchronization , many error appear.
we have found that there are 3 type of errors
Error Code: 207

Information:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid
column name 'PARENTID'.

statment:
CREATE VIEW PROJDATAVIEW AS SELECT A.NAME AS
NAME,A.PROJID AS PROJID,
A.PROJGROUPID AS PROJGROUPID,A.PARENTID AS
FATHERID,A.CUSTACCOUNT
AS CUSTACCOUNT,A.DATAAREAID AS DATAAREAID,A.RECID AS
RECID FROM PROJTABLE A

Error Code: 8152

Information:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]String
or binary data would be truncated.

Statment:
INSERT INTO X26X SELECT BOMID,{fn SUBSTRING
NAME,1,30)},ITEMGROUPID,
CHECKBOM,APPROVEDBY,APPROVED,MODIFIEDDATE,MODIFIEDTIME,
MODIFIEDBY,DATAAREAID,RECID FROM BOMTABLE
Error Code:
1505

Information:
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]CREATE
UNIQUE INDEX terminated
because a duplicate key was found for index ID 2.
Most significant primary key is 'el'.

Statment:
CREATE UNIQUE  INDEX I_155LINEIDX ON
INVENTJOURNALTRANS (DATAAREAID,JOURNALID,LINENUM)